Tuesday 2 October 2012

First time blogger! Nervous & Excited!

Hopefully it won't be too painfully obvious that I am a first time blogger. Well, to be fair, I have started blogs in the past but always find myself staring aimlessly at my screen trying to find words. The self realization or fear that I have nothing interesting to say always took over and scared me off and my blogs would just get lost somewhere in cyber space.

But this time I am determined to succeed!

I was recently told that in order to have successful blog I must first find something I am passionate about. Something that I love to talk about. Something that I am knowledgeable in.

I have recently discovered a program called Click Track Profit and ultimately decided that this blog will geared towards my interest in that program. I am passionate about it. A program I believe in. And while I may not be the most knowledgeable, it is my hope that while creating and writing this blog, I continue to learn and grow within Click Track Profit. One of the best parts about this program is that if you work the program for what it is, you inevitably will grow.

Let me be clear, this blog is not in anyway a means to sell you, the reader, anything. But hopefully there will be other CTP users, old and new, who can participate in this blog with comments, suggestions and new ideas.

My ulimate goal for this blog is to create somewhat of a guide for Click Track Profit. Something to help walk you through step by step and teach you the ropes. Teach you lessons I have learned and continue to learn everyday. And ultimately teach you how to succeed with Click Track Profit.

So my next step is to figure out just how I am going to put all of this together. I am winging it because I find when I try to polish things or make them perfect, I end up ruining them which I believe is what was the fundamental reason my previous blogs failed. I want this blog, this guide, this process, to be genuine.

Until next time.
:-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment